Thank you one and all for the responses to my question about William Hall Yarns. I had already tried the email address on the website and the one that I have had for a long time. Neither get a response. The Holma Helsingsland email address does not get a response either so, I will try the telephone number on Monday. I prefer email addresses as it is quite expensive to phone from this side of the world, but needs must!
I will let you know if I am successful.
Thanks from Janis in South Africa where another thunder storm is just starting.