I went round for Sandras last lace session this year, her first year of learning to make lace. Your card and lace are on show and she was delighted with it. We looked more closely at the individual elements on your very pretty piece and I explained the stitches to her. She was pleased to know that she had done almost all of those stitches, including adding 2 beads on a Christine Springette snake. Yours was her 4th piece of complete lace.
Sue T for Sandra Ward.

I have just got back from a couple of days away to find a lovely lace bauble and card from Sandra Ward..... Really pretty and will hang along side some other lace decorations on my new 'white tree' that I have recently bought in hobbycraft.
Thank you Sandra x
Celia, in a blustery and damp Somerset UK

Sent from my iPad