I have received a lovely Christmas card from Janet Theaker!  The lace
ornament is white with gold edging, and a sweet gold charm in the center--I
love it!  I'm still trying decide whether to hang the ornament on the tree
or keep it on the card. It will be beautiful either way.  Many thanks to
Janet!

I also thank Janet and Sallie for organizing our exchange and to Jenny for
posting all the photos afterwards.

Ruth Lyon
in Dubuque, Iowa USA