When I taught pre-school we ran into issues like this with some children
with lice and scabies now and again.  Parents would frequently ask what to
do with stuffed animals.  The best thing I have heard is to put the pillows
into a plastic bag for an extended period after getting out the air and
sealing it,  suffocating the mites.  With lice we were told 30 days, with
scabies we were told 72 hours.  I do not know if this is accurate or what
might be a good recipe for the particular species you have.  In any case,
it is a harmless  and insecticide free way of killing things if you can
live without the item for a bit.

Depending on what type of material your pillow is made from, an oven will
do the trick.​

Kim