Who wants to join a "what if" event?  my pillow is lonesome.  what can i
make and send off to a new home?  is there a pumpkin i think i would like
to create but have no one to share it with?  maybe that shamrock that
calls?  maybe that heart given with love?  what about that rainbow?  what
have you seen that you would enjoy making but don't have a place to gift
it?  let's play.  maybe we can get Jenny to share on her web pages.

we are all so talented and have time to create and gift.  does anyone want
to play?  join in to me and i will host a fun time at linhud...@gmail.com.

Hugs, Lin and the Mali

[image: Do Not Judge My Story By The Chapter You Walked In On:]