Hello everyone

A serrated knife was recommended to me for cutting builders' board/hard
foam, so that's what I used to cut inexpensive pillows. Draw guidelines
then 'saw' carefully through the lines in deliberate movements.  Use a
piece of the foam as a self-magnet to pick up the bits. You can also use a
piece of the foam to sand the cut edge (sounds weird but it works). Good
luck with the project Susan :)

On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 5:27 PM, Liz Roberts <lizke...@netscape.net> wrote:

> I used a steak knife on builders' foam. It was messy as little pieces went
> everywhere and it was full of electricity so the pieces stuck to everything
> (including me).  I used a foam cutter from Hobby Lobby to cut a pool noodle
> and it worked great. But the materials are different, so I don't know for
> sure.
>
> --
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada