If you want Google to show you only the original pictures, and nothing
from Pinterest, there is a way to do that!

Along with your search words - say, "alencon lace", for example - just add:
-site:pinterest.com

So the full search words would then be: "alencon lace -site:pinterest.com"

Don't forget the minus sign in front of "site:"!  if you leave out that
minus sign, it would show you *only* Pinterest results!

I hope this is useful to someone!

Amanda Furrow
Philadelphia, PA, USA