Hi All,

Received the latest (and last) copy of Lace Express this week.  I joined a
couple of years in and purchased back copies early.  Photography and layout
always top class, and we all have "how to" books to refer to if prickings not
immediately clear.

It has been a very interesting journey through different designers' work,
techniques, even the ones I would never do.  Have found it interesting to know
what others make and to see what others have done with their finished pieces.

If we want to continue to have this standard of information available to us in
books as well as magazines, we need to be very careful about copying within
allowable guidelines, and making the effort to buy our own copies of designs
to enable the process to continue.

At least a couple of times a year, I get mine out and look through them.  I
also have a Data Base a friend set up for me so if I am looking for something
specific I do not have to look through 20 years of magazines.  I have sections
so almost all information on sewing/crochet/lace can be recorded.

Mary Carey

Campbelltown, NSW, Austalia