Devon,

I'm with Lorelei, I can't see tallies, so I'm not sure of this
identification, but if it's braids connecting the motifs, how about
mid-18th C Brussels? Laurie Waters identified a very similar piece for me
as "Brussels a Brides", probably Flemish given the quality.

Elizabeth Kurella makes a good argument for avoiding the label Point
d'Angleterre altogether because it was used for two distinctly different
kinds of lace. I'll check the details when I get home, so I don't muddle
the info.

Nancy