Brian
One possibility would be to upload your text to laceioli. That is a site for
which the International Organization of Lace (the American lace guild) pays
the hosting fee annually. All the content is public, so the whole world can
see it.  Only members can post comments, photos, videos, of pdf files. I
think if it were uploaded as a pdf file, only members could open the pdf.
But it would be possible to upload it as a DISCUSSION in the  FORUM
section. We already have some such long files posted. Here are some links
which can give you an idea of what is possible.

On the GROUPS page look at TOOLS & EQUIPMENT as a possible place to post it.
http://laceioli.ning.com/groups?sort=alphabetical&page=2

This one is Jeri Ames' article:
http://laceioli.ning.com/forum/topics/french-chateau-laces-under-constructio

This one id Devon Thein's report on her Italian trip a few years ago.
http://laceioli.ning.com/group/international-organization-of-lace-inc/forum/
topics/sansepolcro-saturday-night

If you think this might work, contact me and we can talk about details.
lhal...@bytemeusa.com

Lorelei Halley
Administrator http://laceioli.ning.com

From: owner-l...@arachne.com [mailto:owner-l...@arachne.com] On Behalf Of
Brian Lemin
Subject: [lace] A Collectors Guide to Lace Bobbins. Now ready! and Question
for you!!!

Many will be aware that I have compiled (at the editing stage) A Dictionary
of English Antique Lace Bobbins appropriate for web publication. I have also
written "A Collectors Guide to Antique English Lace Bobbins"
which is complete and ready for web publication.

I am looking for a reputable "lace" based web site that would care for "my"
publication (Please remember the generosity of the Diana Smith Collection)
and be available for all web users  and bobbin collectors to consult.