http://www.barbara-fay.com

Author:  Jana Novak
Title:  Perfect Lace Technique 1 - Beginning
Languages:  English, German, Danish, Czech
74 page Hardback, 2017
28,00 Euros

This is the first of 6 books on the subject of Perfect Lace  Technique.
Each describes a specific topic.

Book collectors will be quite familiar with Jana Novak's books and
innovative designs, which always yield positive reviews.

Before you order - my next memo is about Gil Dye's new book, also
available from Barbara Fay.  Buy 2 and save on shipping/handling.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center