this basic  information.

Author:  Gilian  Dye
Title:  Introducing Bone  Lace - A Beginner's Guide to Working Early Bobbin
Lace
Publisher:  Cleveden Press  (Jean Leader)
44 page A5 size Soft cover,  2017
79 images including samples,  patterns, diagrams

(Gil Dye is guilty of giving a  lot of information to our various lace
guilds and guild members in the  form of donated articles for our various guild
magazines/bulletins.  For  this reason, I wish to publicly thank her for her
generosity of  spirit.  Her publisher, Jean Leader, has given (and is
giving) so much to  us that it is staggering.  Jeri Ames)

Price of Introducing Bone  Lace varies depending on where you order it.

http://clevedenpress.wordpress.com/publications
Scotland:  10 pounds +  shipping/handling

http://www.barbara-fay.com
Germany:  19,00 euros +  shipping/handling

_www.vansciverbobbinlace.com_ (http://www.vansciverbobbinlace.com)
USA:  $19.95 +  shipping/handling

Van Sciver's site provides  further information:  This book, a mix of
history and practical  instruction, assumes no previous knowledge of bobbin
lace,
so is suitable for  complete beginners.  It would also be of interest to
textile researchers  and those involved in re-enactment or costumed
interpretation.

Jeri Ames in Maine  USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource  Center