I think it looks like Romanian Point, too. I compared it with the examples in
my book (“Romanian Point Lace” by Angela Thomson and Kathleen Waller) and while
there isn’t anything that’s *exactly* the same, the style of the design, the
undulating cord, the bunches of grapes and the grape leaf pattern, the
corrugated-looking edging; all these things appear in Romanian Point. I have a
piece of this lace, and it is very robust, as you say, and it is also the same
colour as this.

Adele