I am not sure whether Arlene mentioned this because I think I did not get the
email. (Is yahoo a source, like aol where things get hung up?)
But, Lorelei was thanked by Loretta Holzberger, IOLI Vice President and
chairman of the Media Committee for her work on the LaceIOLI Ning site. Since
I was documenting everything for the International Organization of Lace’s
facebook page, I zapped a photo to Lorelei of her being thanked, although in
retrospect, I don’t know that I made it clear what the photo signified.
I am never entirely sure that the person being thanked from the podium knows
they have been thanked if they are not physically there.
The official photo of the Arachne meeting is on the International Organization
of Lace’s facebook page, as is a video of everyone greeting Tess Parrish who
was unable to join us, but sent a gift.
Devon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10