I got my Fall Bulletin today so the magazine seems to be back on track for
delivery times.  Nice job from the new editor, Prabha Ramakrishnan.  I may be
biased as the cover has my winning needlelace kite necklace from the
competition. I won first prize in the original design category.  There are lots
of photos from convention which brought back good memories  from July, lots of
reports from convention and several articles by new contributors. I love the
fingerless mittens and, although I have no need of them in southern California,
I might have a go at the pattern to use for a gift.
Janice

Janice Blair Murrieta, CA,
jblace.com