Thank you,  Jean R. for mentioning the IOLI Bulletin. I have not received mine
yet, and I haven’t heard of any other Aussies who have received it, so I
will mention it on the Aussie list, so they all can look out for it.
It is good to know when these magazines come out, as the Postal Service here
is dismal, and a couple of years ago some of us were missing 2 issues, - not
realizing they should have arrived months ago!

The UK Lace should be out soon, too, - shouldn’t it?  I believe the Aussie
Lace Magazine is in the pipeline, - possibly at the printers, by now.

Regards from Liz. In Melbourne, Oz.