On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 12:16 PM Devon Thein <devonth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, I found the Springett videos to be a very satisfying experience.
> (...) Of course they were VHS, so I doubt I could even manage to play them
> now.

I have them on 4 DVD's (available at VanSciver Lace
http://www.vansciverbobbinlace.com/Springett%20Videos.html), but the
video is very grainy and sometimes skips - it's very clear they were
copied from VHS rather than remastered. I have a really hard time
seeing parts of it clearly.

> By the way, Gina, if you were to go to the IOLI convention

That's just not possible for a number of reasons, unfortunately - I
would so love to go!

Are there any other Beds videos and/or web-based classes anyone knows of?

Gina