Many years ago Elizabeth Kurella designed some dinosaur patterns, very simple,
but just the thing to entice a boy. I don't know if the patterns were ever
published or where one could find them. I would love to see them readily
available.
Lorelei

-----Original Message-----Subject: Re: [lace] What is the best way to start
bobbin lace?

I think the biggest problem is what they are to make, as that usually is
slanted toward female lace makers.    Flowers are not going to work for a boy
of that age. Thus I think the most difficult bit of this admirable plan is to
find things in lace that boys would want to make.