My bad. Didn’t trim. Please forgive. lrb

"The little plexiglass pocket bobbin winder, made by John, fascinating fellow,
of Torchon House, Australia, comes with a little sheet.  Mine is presently
about 2k miles away from where I am now, so I can't check.  It seems to me it's
a number 30 rubber band.  I certainly could be wrong.  But my evidence,
although imperfect indicates that it was made to fit a specific size rubber
band.