Hello,

I guess if I had had a teacher insisting on me learning straight Torchon if I
all I wanted to do is some nice, flowery Beds, I’d not be as positive towards
it, either.

I am sorry about the way things went with your friend, but I do wonder why she
let that teacher frustrate her so much. It’s not like we were children who have
to do what teacher says. We don’t even have to stay in class and often there
isn’t a class anywhere near where we could learn what we want to. Look at
yourself, learning about those different Point Ground Laces from books.

So maybe she just needs a good Beds beginners' book and a bit of your
encouragement and attitude?

Gabriele