Hello, lace friends!

I joined Arachne in 2008, which was also the year I attended my first IOLI
convention, and my lace guild, the Doris Southard Lace Guild, became a
chapter of IOLI.

I really enjoy Arachne, and I appreciate those of you have answered my
questions.I follow the conversations on all lace subjects.  Even though we
can't post photos on Arachne, we have advantages that the Facebook groups
don't have.  I don't  contribute  often, but now I'm making more lace
during the Stay Home! period of time we are in. I've been reading a book on
Chrysanthemum lace today, hoping that I will be able to take that class at
this year's IOLI convention in July.  I know that I am in the class, but
we'll have to see what will happen.

Long live Lacemakers!
Ruth Lyon

Dubuque, Iowa  USA