If you send me the photos and descriptions you want placing on each, I will put them on Flickr for you

Sue
suebabbs...@gmail.com

------ Original Message ------
From: "Maria Greil" <mariagr...@gmail.com>
To: "sue" <su...@enery8.plus.com>
Cc: "Arachne" <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: 7/15/2020 11:17:47 AM
Subject: Re: [lace] Lace identification

Where can we see the pictures ?

El mié., 15 jul. 2020 a las 12:38, sue (<su...@enery8.plus.com>) escribió:

 Hi lacemakers one and all.  I hope you are all safe and well, many of the
 lacemakers I know will have been busy making lace in lockdown to keep
 themselves, busy, calm and comfortable.  What a joy to be able to.
 My sister just sent me two images of a lace handkerchief that she bought
 during 1988 in the Kings Road London England, just before she got married,
 as
 her something old.  She knows nothing about lace except it is beautiful.
 She
 recently took it out of where ever it has been laying for all these years
 and
 saying how much she loves it and how she is also beginning to appreciate
 the
 skill that goes in to making it.  I offered to ask someone in this site if
 they can identify it for us.  I have two photographs, the one that she has
 taken of it lying flat not folded and able to look at the really large
 image
 of the delicate lace and my thinking is that it looks more like needle
 lace on
 a mesh.
 Any offers to check it out for me would be greatly appreciated, but I am
 not
 able to get it on flickr.
 Sue T
 Dull Dorset UK