Mr. Meitar Moscovitz a écrit :
> I strongly prefer the recycling symbol over the sequence of letters with
> esoteric references. I never liked "RT" for retweet, and I dislike "RD"
> for redent. In my branch[0], I use the term "repeat," so when you hover
> over the recycling symbol button the tooltip you're presented with is
> "Repeat this notice". Despite the branch name, the term "redent" doesn't
> appear in the code.
>
> I think that's service-neutral and clear enough for most people to
> understand. What do you think?

Well, if you consider accessibility, the recycle icon is really nice, but you
can't type it easily from any keyboard or phone, etc.
"F" for forward or "B" for bounce (depending if you add content or not) is only
one symbol and just a key press from any device.
It's a lot let sexy, I admit (though I like "B" quite a lot). :)

If it's service generated (like the button you mentioned), I agree it's nice,
but it's inconsistent if people don't use the website as their interface (which
is the goal of such a service).

I don't know if it's the right place to talk about this, let me know if it is
not.
Thanks!