I recently upgraded my laconica instance to a fresh install of StatusNet
0.8.1 and am experiencing a few config issues with Twitter.  When clicking
"Connect my Twitter Account" I am sent to the Twitter "An application would
like to connect to your account" page and I enter my Twitter information and
select "Allow".  After selecting "Allow" I am returned to my StatusNet
install and receive the following message "Forbidden -  Not logged in."
Afterwards I click to login and it says I am already logged in as I
expected.  I click on the Connect: Twitter Page and do not see my account
connected.  Instead I still see the "Connect My Twitter Account" link.
In config I have the following set as it relates to Twitter:

$config['twitter']['enabled'] = true;
$config['integration']['source'] = 'myinstallname';
$config['twitterbridge']['enabled'] = true;
$config['avatar']['path'] = '/avatar';
$config['twitter']['consumer_key']    = 'mykey';
$config['twitter']['consumer_secret'] = 'mysecret';

My Twitter Application Settings:

Application Name: myinstallname
Application Website: myinstalladdress
Website: myinstalladdress
Application Type: Browser
CallbackURL: http://www.myinstall.com/twitter/authorization
Default Access Type: Read & Write
User Twitter for Login: No

Are all of my settings correct?  Any thoughts on what I might be missing?

Thanks,

--
Patrick