--
Patrick

-----------

Am Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:10:36 -0500
schrieb Patrick Phelan <pphelan at gmail.com

>* Still no luck getting Twitter to work.  I still get the "Forbidden - Not
*>* Logged in" message on my install page after clicking Allow on Twitter.
*>* However I am logged in.
*
u have the correct url on twitter side added? and come to the correct
side on this request?
no other subdomain, cockies required
u use any filter software, proxys or other stuff the can manipulate the link?
u have read the logfile after the action?

u can subscribe users from other statusnet servers?
"http://identi.ca/"; <http://identi.ca/%22>

>* Also I can't seem to get other feeds like Twitterfeed to post. All checks
*>* out okay on Twitterfeed's side of the house but my install isn't showing any
*>* of the feed items.
*

u get a Forbidden so is the oauth process failed

gl

René