Mr. Meitar Moscovitz wrote:
Admittedly, I think this is a pretty low-tech solution since it's entirely client-side and user experience focused, but I actually think that's the best way to start figuring out whether or not more sophisticated functionality in the database or OMB protocol itself is needed. That is to say, this button scratches my itch for the time being and I want to see how other people react to it. :)
Meitar,

It is 100% how I want to see this feature done. I'm really appreciative that you took the time to encode something that's been in general use for so long.

-Evan

--
Evan Prodromou
CEO, Control Yourself, Inc.