<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          <<  Lancair Builders' Mail List  >>
          <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You can get custom hoses at Aircraft Spruce (see their catalog) or you
can go absolutely the best and go to Sacramento Sky Ranch and have them
make them for you. SSR's custom hoses will set you back a pretty penny
but they are good!

I used SSR for all my fluid lines for the engine - gas, oil and etc.
Their best are made up with swaged stainless fittings and braid, and
have an integral fire-sleeve. Additionally, each hose comes with
pressure test data.

I think they can be located on the net - look for "Sacramento Sky
Ranch", if I remember right.

Dan Schaefer

LML website:   http://www.olsusa.com/mkaye/maillist.html
LML Builders' Bookstore:   http://www.buildersbooks.com/lancair

Please send your photos and drawings to [EMAIL PROTECTED]