Hi there,

lucene-gosen-ipadic is a new dependency of LT 1.9. I have prepared a Maven POM
for it already and I would be ready to upload it. I am a bit reluctant though,
because some test cases of lucene-gosen are failing.

Could somebody please check out

        http://lucene-gosen.googlecode.com/svn/tags/rel-1.2.1

and try to build it and run the tests?

I had to update the URL for the ipadic in dictionary/ipadic.properties

        dic.home=http://chasen.naist.jp/stable/ipadic/

The tests that fail for me are:

        TestJapaneseTokenizer.testDecomposition3: term 3 expected:<マシュー[]> but
was:<マシュー[・ホプキンス]>
        TestJapaneseTokenizer.testTwoSentences: term 3 expected:<マシュー[]> but
was:<マシュー[・ホプキンス]>
        BasicDecompositionTest.testDecomposition3: expected 7 but as 5
        BasicDecompositionTest.testDifferentDictionary02: Not expected
exception. java.lang.AssertionError

I have already uploaded the lucene-gosen-ipadic that I built to the UKP Maven
Repository. If they have a problem, I can still remove them from there or
update them, but that is not possible when they are on Maven Central.

https://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/webapp/search/artifact?q=lucene-gosen-ipadic

Best,

-- Richard