I tried in Eclipse 4.2 (with whatever ant version comes with it) as well as on
the command line using Ant 1.8.2 on OS X with Apple JDK 1.6. Except the wrong
URL and the failing test cases, there seemed to be no issues.

I have a connection.csv in

./dictionary/ipadic/connection.csv
./dictionary/naist-chasen/connection.csv

I did run the build.xml in the dictionary folder to get the dictionaries
though. Once with a simple "ant" which gets the ipadic and once with:

        ant -Ddictype=naist-chasen

Btw. lucene-gosen 1.2.1 is old, there is a new 2.0.2 version.

-- Richard