Hi there,

while preparing the POM for LT 1.9, I found that I get this test case failure
in Eclipse and with Maven on the command line:

        Failed tests: testTagger(org.languagetool.tagging.de.GermanTaggerTest):
null expected:<…be[Lieblingsbuchstab[e/SUB:NOM]:SIN:MAS]> but
was:<...be[Lieblingsbuchstab[/SUB:DAT]:SIN:MAS]>

Do I have a setup problem here or is this a test known to fail?

Best,

-- Richard