Jaume,

Alberto sent me via e-mail the most recent tag dictionary for pt_PT:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30674540/pt-preao.dump_20140708.gz

Is it possible to add this one?

About creating the rules, do I really need to use the online rule editor, or can I still change in grammar.xml and commit?

Thanks!

Kind regards,