> Hello
>
> I have been pushing Marco to use our dictionary instead of FreeLing
> because of very different reasons:
>
>  - I know Lluis Padró, the author of FreeLing. I know he does not plan to
> update the FreeLing portuguese dictionary, unless someone offers to do so.
>
>  - The portuguese language changed in the last two years, as we had an
> Orthographic reform. The FreeLing dictionary is not updated.
>
>  - Regarding the verbs information, we have the possibility to add it
> easilly. In our morphological analyzer we have that kind of information. I
> just didn't have the time to generate the format needed by language tool
> (yet!).

Ok, thanks.

The POS tag format is not predetermined in LanguageTool. There are
different formats used for different languages. Anyway, If you can generate
tags similar to Freeling (as in Galician, Spanish or Catalan), some
existing rules could be used as models, and those who are familiar with
them (as myself) could contribute more readily.

Regards,
Jaume Ortolà

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 9:39 PM, Jaume Ortolà i Font <jaumeort...@gmail.com>