Perhaps "shall and Maven" is telling you something but for me it’s telling me
nothing. But it makes my happy if I could be of some help. I’m always asking
myself how you can correct a language you don’t know. This must be leading to
mistakes most of French speaking people do when they speak Dutch. I can speak
four languages just like that and three more with a little effort. And I have
feeling for most of them as I would have spoken these languages since ever
which is true for some of them.