On 2016-08-17 14:01, Mike Unwalla wrote:

> I am confused. Does 'nightly build' mean the snapshots on
> https://languagetool.org/download/snapshots/?C=M;O=D?

Yes. There's not really a good solution, but I've now added a parameter
"-DdisableHardcodedTests" which you can add when you call Maven to skip
these tests. For example, instead of "mvn test", you'd call "mvn
-DdisableHardcodedTests test". This is only useful for developing rules
outside of the standard set (STE etc.). If a rule in the standard set
triggers this test, it should probably be made more strict, as the
sentence as not supposed to have an error.

Regards
  Daniel