Thanks for all your answers. I ask my question in different way because I still
don't get answer which will be satysfying for me.
Did anybody set similar configuration in the past? Have someone any suggestions
how to set it to configure loadbalancing to avoid situation when one link is
empty or only upload is used and other links are full. Does weights ensure that
upload and download on all links with different up/down speeds will be equally
loaded?

Pozdrawiam
sawar