Hi,

when using diffrent routing tables, outgoing packets after SNAT always have
hw-adresses as if the packed was coming from my machine. So a forwarded
packet to default gw x on eth0 gets hw-adresses as if the same packet with
origin loopback was routed to default gw y on network wlan0 which is
diffrent.
I do "ip rule add iif lo table mine" and some "ip route add ... table mine"
for local generated traffic. My "main" rt is configured for forwared traffic.
"iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j SNAT --to 192.168.1.10" for NAT.
(eth1 <-> [NAT] <-> eth0,  [local]<->[wlan0]).

Thanks for your help

Markus