On Fri, 28 Jul 2023, Maxim Ganetsky via lazarus wrote:

28.07.2023 16:10, Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus пишет:

On Fri, 28 Jul 2023, Werner Pamler via lazarus wrote:

Am 28.07.2023 um 11:37 schrieb Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus:
I updated my lazarus today, and the following fails:

procedure TLazCanvas.Polygon(const Points: array of TPoint; Winding: Boolean);
begin
  PolygonNonZeroWindingRule := Winding;
  inherited Polygon(Points);
end;

it does not know PolygonNonZeroWindingRule.

I removed that line, and all compiles, but I suppose this is not the correct
fix ?
Last time there was a complaint about this I checked all combinations I have access to, and it was working. You are talking of Laz/main? In combination with which FPC? And on which OS? Did you try a *clean *rebuild of the Lazarus IDE?

It is Laz/Main (updated today), FPC 3.2.2 and clean rebuild (I have the option 'clean always' set in the lazarus build config).

Lazarus can be built with FPC 3.2.2 just fine. Our CI ensures this (and it does exactly clean builds which include TLazCanvas too).

That is why I was so surprised to see the failure...

After some searching, it seems I was using a fixes compiler and didn't
notice. Seems my mind wanted to read 3.2.2 instead of the actual 3.2.3 :/

Apologies for the noise.

Michael.