Am 28.07.2023 um 15:10 schrieb Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus:
It is Laz/Main (updated today), FPC 3.2.2 and clean rebuild (I have the option 'clean always' set in the lazarus build config).
This is my standard development system. No problem with it.

Where is this PolygonNonZeroWindingRule supposed to be defined ?

For some time this was an addition to TLazCanvas.Polygon in Laz/2.3 and it had a different name which I cannot remember. Then I sent a patch for Polygon fill routines for TFpPixelCanvas which introduced the PolygonNonZeroWindingRule to FP/main (you committed it, https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/source/-/issues/40286). I reworked TLazCanvas and removed the no-longer needed, old polygon fill of TLazCanvas in case of too-old FPC. So, there may be some combinations in the history of the Laz and FPC projects where there is a conflict, but there is definitely no conflict within Laz/main/fixes and FPC/main/fixes/3.2.2