De: A.J. Venter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Lunes, 12 de Septiembre de 2005 12:18
Para: lazarus@miraclec.com
Asunto: Re: [lazarus] TListBox - Multiselect

Thanks, this is exactly what I needed, now a related question, how can I
determine the LAST thing that was selected ? In the order the user clicked
it, I need to hook up something to the onSelectionChange event that will let
me show a description of the current selected item, and if another is
selected, change to the description for the new one etc. etc.

A.J.
--
"80% Of a hardware engineer's job is application of the uncertainty
principle.