Hi,

Could anyone please shed some light on the following for me;

I want to retrieve project data (added LazDocPathList for this purpose in
project.pp) in uniteditor.pas (FindPathFromFile). But the problem is that
there is no "global" variable of TProject defined. Seems that variables of
this type are only passed as a variable to each function/procedure in
uniteditor that needs it.
Is there a way initialize a new variable of TProject with the current
project, or is there some interface I'm missing here??

Darius