Hello,

I am putting my source code at www.braillevirtual.fe.usp.br/scripts with the name Database.tar so you guys can see what I am doing wrong if you have some free time. I think WinZip should be able to read tar files. If it cannot let me know.

Joost van der Sluis wrote:
By default, the TDataset.next and TDataset.prior should call post before
executing. So maybe something strange with the grid?

Joost.

More then that. Something very strange with my app:

1 - On Windows I also cannot see the property Active on TSqliteDataset ... maybe because I also use Free Pascal from subversion? My last teory (a linux-only problem) wasn't true.

2 - My app cannot in any way save anything it does no the data set. Even if I press Post, the record will be saved only until I close the app and the next time I load it, changes will disapear.

The only records I see on load are the ones I included with sqlite command line program. I have SaveOnClose and SaveOnRefetch both set to true ... it behaves as if the database as read-only, but for sure it is not.

thanks a lot,

Felipe