--- Micha Nelissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

> On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:22:04 +0200
> "A.J. Venter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Mind you if you feel like contributing to a free software project
> by doing the
> > conversion for me - well I never say no to useful contributions
> :p
> >
> > Okay, enough contrib-whoreing, you may just be right though - and
> I should
> > probably just go ahead and figure it out.

No problem, send me some code to convert and I will try, if you
doesn't like it (see below), you can always try to do the sorting as
you alredy planned and continue with Tlistview :)

> I do have to remark that a TListView is more native than a
> StringGrid. At
> least, on windows xp a listview looks much nicer. A stringgrid is
> always
> completely LCL-drawn.
>
> Micha

That's completly true, though a grid can be completly customized to
the last pixel it will never be the same :D.

If somebody knows how to draw nice themed winxp TListView headers,
please tell us.

Jesus Reyes A.