On Wednesday 01 March 2006 10:36, Panagiotis Sidiropoulos wrote:
> Are all these changes available just by "svn update" and recompiling
> Lazarus or anything more is needed?
>
> Panagiotis
Yes, since Mattias applied the patches to the main tree.
At this stage I am waiting for more clarity on where Darek's GTK1 work is
going before advancing mine so that the two can be kept in design sync.

Ciao
A.J.
PS. Darek, thanks for your note earlier, but my name is AJ not AI (though that
might have been cool :p )
--
A.J. Venter
Chief Software Architect