Mattias Gaertner wrote:
On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 11:25:30 +0100 (Romance Standard Time)
Michael Van Canneyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006, A.J. Venter wrote:

On Sunday 05 March 2006 11:02, Darius Blaszijk wrote:
A.J.

I've browsed through the list and find that some icons are missing
(packages / run / among others). But I guess we could use the existing
ones here. Another thing is that the icons all are 16x16 in size.
There should be a 22x22 equivalent though also included. Just have a
look at the todolist for example to see why. Large buttons plainly
need 22x22 or else it looks flimsy.
Well I wasn't trying to extend the IDE, but to give a tool for USERS of
the IDE, specifically to give replacements for the standard icons that
delphi shipped with. These are not really meant for use INSIDE the IDE,
but are meant to be available to people coding WITH the IDE.
For compatibility I replaced specifically the icons that are in delphi
(well Kylix OE actually), with the same names, and the same sizes
(delphi's icon's are ALL 16x16)
That is not completely correct: The component palette icons are 24x24,
this is even a requirement which is documented.

23x23
Actually ideintf/formeditingintf.pas defines 25x25. Minus the border of at
least 1 gives 23x23.
Where is 24x24 documented?

The icons delivered with Delphi are 16x16, but that is because it is
essentially still the same set of icons as delivered with Borland Pascal
for windows 3.1

GUI and graphics requirements have increased since 3.1, so I would opt
for a standard size of 22x22 ?

Mattias

We should have fixed sizes (16x16, 24x24, etc.) not scaled sizes which are looking ugly.