Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

On 12/05/06, A.J. Venter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It's not great but it's pretty decent, I use it in some projects.
It does handle at least some CSS enough anyway to open html docs created in
OOo.

Thanks AJ.  I will give it a try in the coming week.  I am hunting for
a HTML viewer I can use in a application Help System.  I gather it is
cross platform otherwise it wouldn't ship with Lazarus.

That's the HTML viewer that was used in chmhelp. If you need an example of making a DataProvider for the TIProHTMLViewer then there is an example you can use to get an idea of how it works.

Andrew