On 13/05/06, Michael Van Canneyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think this is the best solution. Use some special name space in the
> wiki and the wiki xml export function. This xml can be converted then.

This is maybe OK for some web-enabled project, but not for simple
desktop apps. I don't want to install a wiki to be able to edit
documentation.

It's a feature we can offer for Lazarus or FPC, but not for end-users
of Lazarus or FPC.

You took the words out of my mouth.  A wiki is not going to work for a
desktop app.

Regards,
 Graeme

--