On 9/27/06, Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I discovered a bug in Lazarus because of which I must give up writing my
> program in it, so I'd like to report it. Im writing to you because I can't
> register an account on Lazarus site.

PostMessage is part of the Windows API, there are cross-platform ways
to do what you need that will work perfectly on Lazarus.

One idea is to create callback functions. When calling a function from
your DLL, the program also passes a pointer to a function.

If the DLL needs to send messages to the main program it can call that function.

This will not only work on Lazarus, it will also work on all
platforms. So you can solve your problem and be cross-platform at the
same time =)

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho