[I agree with others, your Reply-To address is getting annoying!]

On 12/7/06, George Birbilis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Same could be done at the Font selection dialog (the dialog could have such
property and the IDE could set that from the value of the above mentioned
IDE setting) if it's not a standard system dialog that cannot be changed to
do so.

Doesn't Lazarus just call the Font selection dialog of the underlying
widget set, which means that it is out of Lazarus controls.  To get
what you want, we would have to create our own custom Font Selection
Dialog.  Though not hard to do, but more effort.

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

There's no place like S34° 03.168'  E018° 49.342'