Lee Jenkins wrote:

After not getting the sqlite components to install or be usable from a lazarus project through reference to the units, I on to try the SQLDB ibconnection component now.

Has anyone else had any luck with these components? I'm trying to use them and I get an exception about not being able to access the libgds.so or libfbclient.so.

I just tried installing UIB components and while there was no error, there is no components on the palette for them either.

I *really* don't want this to sound the right way, but is it even possible to install non-default components on in the IDE on linux?

--

Warm Regards,

Lee