On 5/21/07, Graeme Geldenhuys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/21/07, Marc Weustink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> IIRC, in delphi 1 you couldn't mix classes and objects in the same unit.
> So you wouldn't use them.

I've never used them before... :-)  Always thought they were the same
as a Class but in the pre-Delphi days. Thought they were deprecated or
something...

Delphi documentation always stated it was a compatibility feature with
TP and should not be used for new code, IIRC even in Delphi 1... So,
even though I'm an optimization-addicted I presumed it was probably
under-maintained and under-optimized so I never even tried it :-/

-Flávio